Dark One Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortion- Pro-life vs. pro-choice.

+2
Statcat
Useless :D
6 posters

Go down

Abortion- Pro-life vs. pro-choice. Empty Abortion- Pro-life vs. pro-choice.

Post  Useless :D Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:51 pm

Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy. The two arguing parties are the pro-life people, who view abortion as murder, and the pro-choice people, who view abortion as a valid option for a woman to make. What group do you fall into? If a woman is raped and impregnated, should she be forced to have the child? If the pregnancy will endanger her life, should she be forced to have the child? Is abortion an issue that falls into a gray area, or is it black and white, right or wrong?

I myself am pro-choice.

Abortion should be a choice any woman who is pregnant should be able to make. If she is married or is with someone who would also take responsibility, they should also have some say in this, but the final decision should be the woman's, in my opinion. However, a line should be drawn somewhere during the period of gestation. An abortion in the first month of pregnancy is somewhat different from an abortion in the eighth month of pregnancy. Deciding where that line is to be drawn is what I feel an abortion debate should be on, but, alas, that's not what they are about.

A fetus is as alive as the rest of the cells we kill everyday. The difference is the potential for sentient life. Take that far enough, and masturbation and sex for any reason other than procreation should also be illegal. Hell, a woman's period is basically killing a potential life. This is why a line must be drawn; a baby has the ability to learn how to live on it's own, a fetus doesn't, but you can't say that it's only a baby once it makes it's way out into the world.

Useless :D

Location : Inside your mind, cuddling with your sexual desires~

Back to top Go down

Abortion- Pro-life vs. pro-choice. Empty Re: Abortion- Pro-life vs. pro-choice.

Post  Statcat Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:55 pm

I personally consider it the termination of potential life but I still won't deny some one the right to do whatever the hell they want with there body. I just feel that adoption is a better alternative although i'm the minority in this situation.
Statcat
Statcat
Supreme Being

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark greg Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:01 pm

I agree that if a woman is raped and get pregnant then she should have the option of an abortion. I think abortion should be more of a moral issue. To some people abortion is wrong altogether and inhuman. But we haven't came up with what is living and what is not. It between when the baby is born or when the sprem meets the egg. So until there is a clear choice to which one it is then abortion should be up to the woman having it.

Dark greg
What is that below my name?

https://darkonemanga.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HelloForks Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:28 am

pro-choice ftw :]
HelloForks
HelloForks
Officail Secretary of Dark Greg

http://www.myspace.com/trademark_superstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark greg Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:31 am

Any opposes?

Dark greg
What is that below my name?

https://darkonemanga.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CaNdY Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:40 pm

i think a girl should not have an abortion... the baby inside there is living and breathing and we should not kill the baby...poor baby Shocked

CaNdY

Back to top Go down

Post  HelloForks Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:55 pm

CaNdY wrote:i think a girl should not have an abortion... the baby inside there is living and breathing and we should not kill the baby...poor baby Shocked
LOL
i loveee it, you sound like a little kid when you speak
:]]]]]
HelloForks
HelloForks

Back to top Go down

Post  Statcat Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:13 pm

CaNdY wrote:i think a girl should not have an abortion... the baby inside there is living and breathing and we should not kill the baby...poor baby Shocked
how can you be so sure? At what point is the baby a potential life? If that were the case then wasting eggs during your menstral cycle would be an abomination. You should never be forced to do something you don't want to do. Though I feel woman should be more careful.
Statcat
Statcat
Supreme Being

Back to top Go down

Post  CaNdY Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:42 am

i kind OF agree on what you said but when a girl got pregnant she could put the baby for adoption.... Smile

CaNdY

Back to top Go down

Post  HelloForks Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:16 pm

CaNdY wrote:i kind OF agree on what you said but when a girl got pregnant she could put the baby for adoption.... Smile
What happens If it was a r*pe baby? She probably couldn't look or even go through the pregnancy for the baby. I mean If that were to happen to me, I would go with abortion :l
HelloForks
HelloForks

Back to top Go down

Post  CaNdY Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:21 am

yeahhhhhhh afro

CaNdY

Back to top Go down

Post  Clive Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:44 pm

I'm super pro-choice for a reason that has nothing to do with most peoples'...
Specifically, I have never heard a decent argument as to what system would be developed to do something with these babies... someone would have to start organizing something at least...
I really feel like no one has bothered to even think about it D:
Other than that... I think women should never get abortions ever, but am not personally willing to force that kind of decision on everyone. So I have mixed feelings, I guess...
Clive
Clive
Don't believe the name

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum