Broken Art D:

Go down

Broken Art D:

Post  Broken on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:17 pm

Here is my art. ;D



















smexy Hei~








Yamamoto~~~<3




avatar
Broken

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  Statcat on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:18 pm

Are you ashamed of the sig you made for me? /feels like a richard would be a better word* for not voting for you during the most recent wsac :/
avatar
Statcat
Supreme Being

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  Broken on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:20 pm

Statcat wrote:Are you ashamed of the sig you made for me? /feels like a richard would be a better word* for not voting for you during the most recent wsac :/

O:

Of course not, i just wanted to post some of the more recent stuff.

it doesn't matter, you like what you like, i guess. :/

/hurt.

D:
avatar
Broken

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  Statcat on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:23 pm

I liked it but I felt that some of the other members don't get enough attention and it was really hard deciding :/
avatar
Statcat
Supreme Being

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  Broken on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:25 pm

Statcat wrote:I liked it but I felt that some of the other members don't get enough attention and it was really hard deciding :/

D:

seriously, i thought it was about who did a good job, not who gets enough attention. >_>
avatar
Broken

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  Statcat on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:29 pm

well they all did good enough to deserve the vote this wasn't a very expressive theme everyones seemed the same :/
avatar
Statcat
Supreme Being

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  Broken on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Statcat wrote:well they all did good enough to deserve the vote this wasn't a very expressive theme everyones seemed the same :/
fair enough. :/
avatar
Broken

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  Dark greg on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:32 pm

The fourth one is really cool.

I also like the real life one. I like it when people do real life sigs. They blend in so much.

They must be really hard to do though.

Dark greg
What is that below my name?

Posts : 95
Join date : 2008-10-23
Location : Hiding from Old Gregg

View user profile http://darkonemanga.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  Broken on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:34 pm

Dark greg wrote:The fourth one is really cool.

I also like the real life one. I like it when people do real life sigs. They blend in so much.

They must be really hard to do though.

Thanks~

I loved my Byakuya tag <3

The Rihanna one is ok, it's not my fav. It was really hard to work.
avatar
Broken

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  Statcat on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:37 pm

loves the 5th one i plan on reading reborn after air gear.
avatar
Statcat
Supreme Being

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  Dark greg on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Broken wrote:

Thanks~

I loved my Byakuya tag <3

The Rihanna one is ok, it's not my fav. It was really hard to work.

It looks hard to me to get it just right and to fit the baackround.

Out of all of them the Byakuya one is my favorite.

Dark greg
What is that below my name?

Posts : 95
Join date : 2008-10-23
Location : Hiding from Old Gregg

View user profile http://darkonemanga.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  HelloForks on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:21 am

ahmg. they are fantabulouss.
avatar
HelloForks
Officail Secretary of Dark Greg

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Forks, Washington

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/trademark_superstar

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  CaNdY on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:48 am

they look awesome...i like all of it Very Happy except for the rihanna one...

CaNdY

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Dover, DE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  HelloForks on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:10 pm

CaNdY wrote:they look awesome...i like all of it Very Happy except for the rihanna one...

I agree. She looks odd in that pic >.<
avatar
HelloForks
Officail Secretary of Dark Greg

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Forks, Washington

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/trademark_superstar

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Art D:

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum